11-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Hell Fighter 17 is now a moderator.
|
Happy staff dansu! Uub and HF ROCK!!!111
|
|
11-18-2005, 07:59 PM
Hell Fighter 17 is now a moderator.
11-18-2005, 08:08 PM
yeah, congratz.
11-18-2005, 08:16 PM
Uub has requested to be removed from staff.
I'm leaving for work, so I'm not dealing with this right now... ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
11-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Like you can get rid of me hobo =O
11-18-2005, 08:27 PM
I would of thought Uub would of been made Mod personally... But congrats..
11-18-2005, 08:42 PM
I had a bad day today at work so I'm in a pissed off mood, you all know how it goes, we say things we don't mean.
11-18-2005, 08:43 PM
Hobo isn't really a mean thing ass hole. XD
(Congrats HF17)
~Semper Fidelis~
11-18-2005, 08:46 PM
Butt Humping monkey 8o
11-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Bwahahahahahahaha!!
It's all coming together. You're all mine now! MINE!!! *Ahem* Yes. Congratulations, Hell Fighter 17. A well-deserved promotion. Keep up the good work, my fellow Canuck. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
11-18-2005, 09:19 PM
Sure...kill me then get promoted...figures...lol, j/k. Congrats HF.
Wonder boy, AWAY!
11-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Great job Hell Fighter, you earned it (and just so Uub doesn't think I'm putting him down, he rocks too).
![]()
11-18-2005, 09:32 PM
>.< I can still do 95% of what he does *beats you*
11-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Bite me X(
11-18-2005, 09:37 PM
:O I am a mod in my mind
11-18-2005, 09:42 PM
And in my mind I'm the god of all that is waffles and dansu.
*waffle dansu* ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
11-18-2005, 09:42 PM
I still hold all the beer 8) *wave's*
11-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu Like there ever was a doubt about that!
11-18-2005, 09:48 PM
And in my mind, I live in Japan and stay surrounded by beautiful asian women....
XD (Thumbs up for HF17)
~Semper Fidelis~
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|