11-19-2005, 02:09 AM
I finally got parts of my game working *plays as captain planet*
|
Wizard I am
|
|
11-19-2005, 02:09 AM
I finally got parts of my game working *plays as captain planet*
11-19-2005, 04:15 AM
Are there any crime-fighting District Attorneys in this game?
11-19-2005, 04:29 AM
There better be!
I think that would make it the single greatest game ever. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
11-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu I almost got you a Law and Order game for your birthday...but Clue FX came in a shiny blue box. O_o
11-19-2005, 09:39 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano Don't threaten Executive Assistant District Attorney Jack McCoy. He's got ties with the higher-ups. He can make the law make you it's bitch. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
11-19-2005, 11:04 PM
No but captain planet beat's ninjitsu monkeys over the head with an elemental can of whoop ass.
11-19-2005, 11:04 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra I officially state that Kirano is now my Bitch =O
11-19-2005, 11:36 PM
I am Buub, you are beneath me, Rei change his title
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|