Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
IVIZeroYuriIVI: l
IVIZeroYuriIVI: hi
Greg0rz: hey
IVIZeroYuriIVI: i am lookin for members for my rpg
Greg0rz: what the deuce?
IVIZeroYuriIVI: i am lokin for members for my rpg
Greg0rz: I knew it
Greg0rz: who is this? Daeg Waedos?
IVIZeroYuriIVI: no
IVIZeroYuriIVI: i am a guest at chubbs
Greg0rz: Daeg tell me where you are and we can put you in a safe place
IVIZeroYuriIVI: ?
Greg0rz: do you see a railway station?
IVIZeroYuriIVI: yes
IVIZeroYuriIVI: with bright lights ahead of me
Greg0rz: get off the tracks, Daeg!
IVIZeroYuriIVI: nooo!
If anyone can help me find his whereabouts I would be very grateful. ;(
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I found this so funny :3
that's some fgt copying chubbs
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
sanks.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
ROFL, he aimed me and asked me to be staff on his site X(
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Now that I mention it, someone asked me the same thing yesterday. Different sn though. I love having fun with randomers that IM me
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
I had that guy AIM me a long time ago to be staff on his rpg...of course he wouldn't stop annoying me so I blocked him. And yesterday I had somebody ask me to join his chat rpg...chat? With my crappy internet I'd be lucky if my connection lasts for 5 minutes. I'm not a big fan of random people asking me to join their rpgs...
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I got an IM from that guy.
I politely told him to go shove a laval lamp up his lower orifices.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Tottepo
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
ROFL, he aimed me and asked me to be staff on his site X(
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
I had that guy AIM me a long time ago to be staff on his rpg...of course he wouldn't stop annoying me so I blocked him. And yesterday I had somebody ask me to join his chat rpg...chat? With my crappy internet I'd be lucky if my connection lasts for 5 minutes. I'm not a big fan of random people asking me to join their rpgs...
OMG, me too. He went on for like a week with me. Then after constant "no's" and persistence, I said yes and he left me alone.
Dirty con-artists.
Got him yesterday. Backed off with one polite "no." =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm lucky, no one ever IM's me.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Oh yeah... the guy was actually as polite as could be to me. I was just being a bit of a dick.
^_^;
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm putting this out there now, if I am aimed by someone who wants me to staff on their site, I'm going to hunt you down and stab you, I don't appreciate the spam nor will I tolerate it and you will very quickly find your self blocked.
That is all thank you and good day.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I didn't think you'd actually block me. ;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I'm dead serious, I'm tired of trying to work and getting aim pop ups on my screen that are "I have an RPG and I'm a Guest on CDBZ I think your cool staff for me." I got around 20 last night from different screen names =O
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Nobody's asked me to staff on their RPG. </3
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Wow. Good thing I haven't logged onto AIM in about 2 months =)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Things like this are the reason I log into AIM
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.