Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Yuppers, Happy Thanksgiving to those that celabrate it, for those that don't, happy thrusday.
Yeah, only posted today becuase I can't tomorrow, so yeah. Happy Turkey Day!
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Happy thursday, y'all.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Happy thursday, y'all.
Word.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Happy thursday because I'm Canadian. =O
Whatever happened to the Canadian wave?
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
*starts the Canadian wave*
I like Thursdays.
*eats bacon*
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
*Continues the Canadian wave*
Pancakes with Maple Syrup anyone?
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Noku
*rides the wave*
There are other canadians around here? x_x;
Damn straight! I still want a waffle for some resaon though...
*Continues the wave*
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimaou
Quote:Originally posted by Noku
*rides the wave*
There are other canadians around here? x_x;
Damn straight! I still want a waffle for some resaon though...
*Continues the wave*
w00t! I didn't know you were Canadian, PD! *Canadian high five*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimaou
Quote:Originally posted by Noku
*rides the wave*
There are other canadians around here? x_x;
Damn straight! I still want a waffle for some resaon though...
*Continues the wave*
w00t! I didn't know you were Canadian, PD! *Canadian high five*
*Canadian high five return*
Don't tell anyone! >.>
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
*Eats pancakes with maple syrup*
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
*Takes pancakes away*
I know where your from, non-canadian! >=O!
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
What?! I can't eat pancakes? ;(
*Putty dog eyes*
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
*starts a techo rave*
Anyways, Vejita should post up a sequal to that "Turkey Day Bash" he did oh so well a few years ago.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
*starts a techo rave*
Anyways, Vejita should post up a sequal to that "Turkey Day Bash" he did oh so well a few years ago.
^_^ Fun Fun
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
Happy Day of Giving Thanks!
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Happy Murder of turkies day.
I love dark meat turkey with gravy and mash potatoes and.......*drools*^,-^
I LOVE THANKSGIVING.
And to all a good feast.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
Canada is banned from the RPG once I figure out the prefix of their ip addresses.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I'd like to see you try.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."