11-25-2005, 04:19 AM
I'm done. I can't take it. Mature tag for no spamming and to keep little dickholes out of it.
I've had the worst day today for the whole year, I'm stressed, I can barely get on Chubbs, I just found out that staff had a discussion about me and I was gone the whole time so I couldn't give input, and I can't keep up. I always log onto Chubbs with too many yellow colors meaning unread posts and there's too much to keep up with.
I'm really hating life right now, I can't take any of this. I'm taking a break, I may be back when things are in order. Until then, fuck this place, fuck all of you, fuck everything.
I've had the worst day today for the whole year, I'm stressed, I can barely get on Chubbs, I just found out that staff had a discussion about me and I was gone the whole time so I couldn't give input, and I can't keep up. I always log onto Chubbs with too many yellow colors meaning unread posts and there's too much to keep up with.
I'm really hating life right now, I can't take any of this. I'm taking a break, I may be back when things are in order. Until then, fuck this place, fuck all of you, fuck everything.


![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)