Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wtf? Sam Fisher, I hate you.
#1
Splinter Cell 3 Online (for PS2) SUCKS. Not only is it a gross dysfunctional system in which the Spies can actually kill the Mercenaries in an all-out melee, but it's full of thirteen-year-old kids who play the game (Mature-rated, mind you) non-stop, to the point of memorizing exactly where to put mines, and where to place modems so they can't be touched.

Then, when you start using their ideas, they immediately bash you over the microphone. "What the fuck, Tissue? You can't use my ideas."

Buncha fucktards, and me without a microphone. Goddamnit, I wish I could blow some steam in their direction.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
Chillz, MGS was always betterz
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Chillz, MGS was always betterz

Amen, I only wanna play SC for the sheer thrill of neverh aving played it before o.O
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)