Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A Moment of Silence, please?
#1
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051125/ap_o...bit_morita

A great man has died. Light a candle tonight, before you go to sleep.

But don't really. That could burn down your house.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#2
May he R.I.P
Reply
#3
I'm glad he died this late in his life, rather then in the middle of it. I don't know him personally, so I'm not gonna say he was this magnificent man, but he was a damn good actor to say the least
Reply
#4
Sad
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#5
I didn't even realize he was that old O.o
I mean, I knew he was old, but I had no idea he was already in his seventies. May he rest in peace.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#6
"Wax on, Wax off" Sad it really is a shame.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm glad he died this late in his life, rather then in the middle of it. I don't know him personally, so I'm not gonna say he was this magnificent man, but he was a damn good actor to say the least

Aye. Damn shame to.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#8
I was to lazy to make a thread about it myself, but I read about it this morning. I hope he rests in peace, he was a good actor at least.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)