Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
WARNING: THIS ROLEPLAY CONTAINS ASPECTS OF A GRAPHIC, MATURE NATURE. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INSULT EXPRESSED UPON YOU BY READING THIS ROLEPLAY.
"I love you!" shouted Teitei. "Have my monkey babies!" she continued!
"Uh, uh, uh, yeah... uh, uh... *groan*" (insert more explicit descriptions that give a better impression of sex than what I'm already so poorly doing)
"C'mon! BROLITIZE ME, CAPTAIN!!! ARAGHHHHh!!!!"
Content, her vision faded, eyes closing as sleep overcame her.
OOC: Activate me, you hookers.
Posts: 91
Threads: 352
Joined: Feb 2004
Agreed. Everyone read and bask in the glory of my amazing RP skills!
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
lol. is that for real? Wow...saiyan monkey sex...what are we humans doing wrong:?
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
*Hands Broli $5*
Keep up the roleplaying gold.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
I approve
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 9
Threads: 126
Joined: Jun 2005
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Tobias ftl. D=
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 29
Threads: 303
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
This one I actually remembered from before.
It also would have been obvious had Rei, Waff, and Spence not posted within three minutes of each other. Rookie mistake, guys.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Raditzu Wrote:This one I actually remembered from before.
It also would have been obvious had Rei, Waff, and Spence not posted within three minutes of each other. Rookie mistake, guys.
Rookie mistake? This was intended to be a bump of an old fav we were talking about so that others could enjoy it as well. There was another thread that nearly got bumped, but it was decided against. No joke attempted here though, just a "hey remember this one?"
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Ah.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Raditzu Wrote:Ah.
Dude, we reread the posts where in 2002 we were all bitching about Jeroen getting ownership of the site, and also Sam's "Hey guys, I'm joining the USMC, gotta go train soon"
Old days. And Pops. Lots of him.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"