Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What songs make you groove?
#1
Like the title says....


My picks:

Joe- All the things (your man won't do) When I want to feel relaxed and <3ed.

Korn- Did my time- when I feel like beating the crap out of something...

Bone thugs n Harmony- any of their music takes me back to my roots as a ghetto child growin up in the hilltop columbus, one of the most ghetto places in Columbus.

Linkin Park- Breaking the habit and Undertow- When I feel a little spiteive or hostile.

EDIT: Also, Tyrese-Lately and Sweet Lady....those songs really make me feel <3ed ^_^
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#2
http://www.last.fm/user/waffuru/
Reply
#3
Ellenwood Area - Crime Mobb

Presidential - Youngbloodz

Fireman - Lil Wayne

Whistle Song - Julez Santana
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply
#4
The Party Boy song.
Reply
#5
System of a down, been listening to it a lot lately (newer stuff), good stuff when I'm making sigs and updating sites.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
Architecture in Helsinki.
Reply
#7
Ted Leo.

He will rock your face off.




*vomits musical elietist bastard vomit everywhere*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#8
[Image: 20050530.gif]
Reply
#9
"I like to move it" from the Madagascar Soundtrack.

XD
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#10
rofl to NWB and 'Geta




18-No wonder your sigz are phat....*searches for more SOAD stuff...*
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#11
Walking On Sunshine by whoever

There's no bad version of this song.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
Quote:Originally posted by Naked Waffle Belt
Architecture in Helsinki.

Stranger Danger!

but it is five.

I love you, bytheway.
Reply
#13
I saw Colin Meloy play solo last Thursday night.

Amazing.
Reply
#14
He did Bandit Queen.

I saw about half of their set earlier this year at the taste of Portland.

They play here a lot. y'know... living here and all.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
The Party Boy song.

Winner. XD
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#16
My music is generally varied but I've been listening to a lot of country music lately. It just really mellows me out. And besides, it's the majority of the music the band I'm in plays so you get kind of used to it after a while. My boyfriend's band is the exact opposite though... >.>; But besides the point, here's a few of the songs I've been listening to on my playlist..


Dance, Dance - Fallout Boy
Sugar, We're Going Down - Fallout Boy
Ghost of You - MCR
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! In The Disco
The Bellamy Brothers - Redneck Girl
Pure Prarie League - Amie
Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
Honkytonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins
Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off - Joe Nichols
Smoke Rings In The Dark - Gary Allan
Reply
#17
Concrete Bed by Nada Surf.

That's all I can think of right now. =X
Reply
#18
Sloan - Underwhelmed
- Friendship

Offspring - Can't get my head around you
- Self Esteem
- Americana
- Want you Bad
- Kick Him When He's Down
Reply
#19
Pump Up songs:
Wake Up (Make A Move) - Lostprophets
Lost Reality - Trapt
Pts.Of.Athrty - Linkin Park
Attack - 30 Seconds to Mars

Good Mood songs:
Gentleman of Promise - Sherwood
99 Red Baloons - Goldfinger(?)
I Loved the Way She Said "L.A." - Spitalfield

Bad Mood songs:
Different Kind of Pain - Cold
Twisted Transistor - Korn
Like Toy Soldiers - Eminem
Defend You - Silverstein
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#20
Timbaland & Magoo ft. Missy- Up jump da Boogie Lyrics were too explicit to post even here ( =o ) But that is some great ol skool shit. (ol skoll being from the '90's to me, which is my absolute fav, not much of the new shit do i dig on, though)
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)