Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey, remember Apprentice?
#1
I was just looking through the Apprentice board. Man, it was such a mindfuck to host, I can just imagine how the players felt

@_@
Reply
#2
Quote:Originally posted by Bebi
Run another one. I want my job back!
Reply
#3
Stfu. Burter obviously made this thread to praise me.

So praise me.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
Tch, Krillin knows he's just jelaous of me. ;D
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
You know, another Apprentice would be kinda cool. I think it depends on what VJ does with the next staff check
Reply
#6
I kinda want another apprentice just to see what it's like on the other side of it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
I kinda want another apprentice just to see what it's like on the other side of it.

In a similar note, you've really grown since Apprentice. Probably more then anyone else. If you were to play now, you'd have won, I think.

You were way different back then
Reply
#8
I definitely agree with you.

Fire me so I can win the next one, then. *dansu*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
If there are any more staff added now I will ban that person and the person who added them forever. =o
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
If there are any more staff added now I will ban that person and the person who added them forever. =o

But you can't ban me.
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
If you were to play now, you'd have won, I think.

=(
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#12
Well, I could, uh... hate you forever?

Crap, you shot me down.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
If you were to play now, you'd have won, I think.

=(
*dansu on Krillin's wallowing eyes*
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Trunks
Well, I could, uh... hate you forever?

Crap, you shot me down.

You don't even do enough to warrant a complain about the number of staffers. Down, boy =o
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)