01-24-2006, 03:04 AM
|
Google Gulp
|
|
01-24-2006, 04:01 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon Including be used to spy on all Americans. Did anyone see that thing? Apparently the White House has been literally listening in on a LARGE (proportionally) number of conversations and internet records via google on the premise of "checking for inland terrorism" for the last two years, according to something I saw on a show the other night. Said the reason was to gather data also to be used as proof to help pass a bill to make that type of thing legal. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
01-24-2006, 07:26 AM
They wanted to look at everything which has been searched for on Google, and google gave them the finger.
01-24-2006, 07:28 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kami Seems like a sound business practice to me. No offense meant at all to you American dudes, but this 'homeland espionage' bullshit makes me sick. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
01-24-2006, 07:34 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bra You're not the only one.
01-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Kami It is retarded. This country's(Not my president...I didn't vote for his cheating ass) president thinks all because he is in a premise of power he can do anything. Spying like that is an infringement on our rights, and our rights are getting sucked up faster than Courtney Love on a coke binge. ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-24-2006, 07:56 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Koola wtf o.O
01-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Read the privacy policy thing at the bottom. I laughed.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
01-24-2006, 08:39 AM
Quote:Originally posted by KamiGood for them. XD If you americans don't watch yourself.. Who knows how your country will look like in 5 to 10 years..
01-24-2006, 08:40 AM
From time to time, in order to improve Google Gulp's usefulness for our users, Google Gulp will send packets of data related to your usage of this product from a wireless transmitter embedded in the base of your Google Gulp bottle to the GulpPlex?, a heavily guarded, massively parallel server farm whose location is known only to Eric Schmidt, who carries its GPS coordinates on a 64-bit-encrypted smart card locked in a stainless-steel briefcase handcuffed to his right wrist. No personally identifiable information of any kind related to your consumption of Google Gulp or any other current or future Google Foods product will ever be given, sold, bartered, auctioned off, tossed into a late-night poker pot, or otherwise transferred in any way to any untrustworthy third party, ever, we swear. See our Privacy Policy.
Nice I completely ignored it. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
01-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Quote:Originally posted by UubFool! That was the best part.
01-24-2006, 08:44 AM
*cowers under the table*
The hell did you come from =O
01-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Dewd.. I work at Googly Enterprizes.
When you used your Googly Gulp and your position was located using the wireless transmistter the GoogleSat, using Google Maps, teleported me behind you. :evil:
01-24-2006, 08:51 AM
8o oh noez attack of the dutch runz away runz away :tongue:
01-24-2006, 09:07 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Uub "There are two kinds of people I hate: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and... the Dutch!!" (Yes, a lame Austin Powers reference. ...Shut up. )...Please don't kill me, VJ. ^_^; "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
01-24-2006, 09:09 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BraYou know how conflicting that is? Dutch people are one of the most tolerant with other people's cultures.. In history, we have always been a multicultural country and dealt with douzens of cultures.
01-24-2006, 09:11 AM
XD
It's a movie reference, Jeroen. I made an edit. Please read it.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
01-24-2006, 09:18 AM
*shoots*
Im from Holland..................................... isnt that weeeeird? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/RagB/ZarbonRB.jpg)
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
![[Image: BuraSig.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/DBZRPG/BuraSig.jpg)
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
)