Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
you know who likes balls in their mouth?
#1
[Image: mb-mr-bucket.jpg]
Reply
#2
ROFLMAO I find that hilarious, props, NWB!
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#3
What I want to know: what's the target age group? =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#4
The sad thing is, I was thinking about that exact same stupid commercial when I looked at the topic title. It was recorded on one of my old DBZ tapes that I rewatched recently.

"Mr. Bucket! Put your balls in my mouth, I'm Mr. Bucket~!"

Horrible. Just...horrible.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#5
I constantly sing that song at work. Its hilarious.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Buckets of fun?
Reply
#7
.... That looks like a fun game.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
There is something oddly disturbing about a toy shaped like a bucket shaped like a head that shoots balls out its mouth...
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu
and then there is some disturbing thought of what it would feel like to stick your....in its mouth while it was on.

ROFL...I bet someone here who has played with that has done that exact thing. >.>
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
.... That looks like a fun game.

You know how I know you're gay?

You like playing a game that deals with tea bagging a male bucket.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
.... That looks like a fun game.

You know how I know you're gay?

You like playing a game that deals with tea bagging a male bucket.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=humor
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#12
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
.... That looks like a fun game.

You know how I know you're gay?

You like playing a game that deals with tea bagging a male bucket.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=humor
Too bad that wasn't funny.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)