01-24-2006, 06:13 PM
And zomg it's so insanely sexy...
So I included a screen shot so you guys could be jealous!
So I included a screen shot so you guys could be jealous!
![[Image: drakesig.png]](http://members.shaw.ca/duraiden/chubbs/drakesig.png)
|
So like I got my new computer today...
|
|
01-24-2006, 06:13 PM
And zomg it's so insanely sexy...
So I included a screen shot so you guys could be jealous!
![]()
01-24-2006, 06:17 PM
I dig that browser. I don't dig the system's almost complete lack of gaming support.
Cool box, in any case. ![]()
01-24-2006, 06:22 PM
I still say you suck, goku, even though I got my shitbox fixed and tweaked. ^_^ it runs a bit better than it did... Nice though. *thumbs up*
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-24-2006, 06:33 PM
/steals
Mine >.>
01-24-2006, 08:30 PM
That still looks hot.
01-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Man, thats hawt. I wouldnt buy it.. but its hawt. XD
![]() You had NO idea how much I laughed after this one. XD Btw.. Hawk looks like Vegeta's big bro. =P |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|