01-24-2006, 04:05 AM
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
|
Firefly
|
|
01-24-2006, 04:05 AM
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
01-24-2006, 04:07 AM
I never saw this series, but Serenity was definitely an awesome movie.
01-24-2006, 04:11 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Broli
01-24-2006, 04:30 AM
Way to ninja the thread.
01-24-2006, 04:54 AM
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17 I at first didn't realize that was an arrow pointing to an noteworthy thing, but rather I just thought it was a penis that you painted. Just thought I would share. But for those who really do like Firefly, like myself, check this page out too. http://www.browncoatsriseagain.com/
01-24-2006, 06:56 AM
I was going to say something about that... i think i contributed a point or two on that with all my spamming...>.<
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
01-24-2006, 01:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by JeiceGood song. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Firefly was probably the best of the three shows that Joss Whedon had on TV at the time. I didn't actually watch it when it was on, but I saw Serenity, then bought the TV DVDs. Quite frankly, when I watched the final episode, I was more than slightly upset that FOX had cancelled such an amazing show. The possibility of bringing another season begs a couple questions: "Are they actually going to get to do it?" and "Will it take place between season 1 and Serenity, or after Serenity?"
01-25-2006, 12:28 AM
((Android 15.1??? WTF???))
So I am to take it that Serenity took place AFTER Firefly?
01-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Yes and no. There's a little intro sequence to the movie that happens before the TV series, but after that its all post-TV.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
01-25-2006, 12:36 AM
Well, that's not so much a pre-TV show intro sequence. Its more like a flashback to River's childhood.
EDIT: I used to be Android 15 like a year or so ago. You missed my comeback where I tried to confuse regular Android 15.
01-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Android 15.1 Actually, I was under the impression that the entire "young River" scene was more of just part of the delusion being used for their control method over River where she was all drugged up. To teach her subliminally without her fighting it, although she seemed as if she was fighting it. That's why they did the "stabbing" thing where she saw one thing and a different thing actually happened. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
01-25-2006, 12:46 AM
Its what happened before the TV show started. Flashback or not.
=P ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
01-25-2006, 12:48 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu How? I thought the rescue happened directly before that first mission. He even said something about how he just got her back and wasn't sending her out again, and from my knowledge (I haven't actually finished the series yet, but read up on it, so that's my disclaimer) she was captured again right before the ending. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
01-25-2006, 12:51 AM
:: runs in circles ::
The fighting, the fighting! :: slows to a zombiesk walk :: Must watch show, must watch show.
01-25-2006, 12:53 AM
Tch...
She's wasn't captured at the end of the series. They never explain her escape. Simon does it without anyone else from Serenity, as he had claimed he had done during the TV series. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
01-25-2006, 02:00 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin That'd make sense. After the rescue in Serenity, Mac talks about how Rivers has been on the ship for the past 6ish months. Or something like that.
01-25-2006, 05:09 AM
My mistake about earlier, I was referring to the Young River thing as a flashback. The rescue was actually being watched on holo-video by the Operative, so technically it was after the series. But that's just me being all technical about it. The movie is supposed to have taken place a year or two after the series ended abruptly. That's why Inara is no longer on the ship.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|