Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Become a boy-ricer-emofag:
One, start a convo between a Brit and 'Adian (Namely Bra).
Two, have pointless conversation untill mentioning non-Canadian bacon.
Three, unjustify the stabbing said 'Adian would try to give.
Four, said 'Adian should turn around and say "I will put rocket boosters on my car and come to Fagland".
Five, Brit gets up set, and replys with: "That just makes you Quantum XTREME."
Six, continue pointless discussion of how such thing is achived till 'Adian gives up, or Brit make's theard.
=D
Presented by a boredom struck Brit talking to Bra, the coolest person to have ever existed, despite the fact that Bra's existence may have lasted longer than time itself.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
Lazy and useless?
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
Lazy and useless?
Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?
EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm
that cool.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I'm gonna have BJ search through Bra's room on the ship and find her bras. No real reason. I just think it sounds cool
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
xD
I need to RP. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 56
Threads: 218
Joined: Nov 2004
HF, your title is the best one I have ever seen.
And Bra is definitely the epitome of staff, I should know. >.>
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 20
HF, your title is the best one I have ever seen.
And Bra is definitely the epitome of staff, I should know. >.>
Thanks, and I know you are so savy about the staff. =P
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Bra is the connection between Staff and members, a variable condom by nature. Capturing the struggling pods of life from impregnating the minds of the youth who would later show up at the administative's door asking for child support.
... what?
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
Lazy and useless?
Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?
EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
Lazy and useless?
Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?
EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
You don't get what I originally said, Kami. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Son Goten
Bra is the connection between Staff and members, a variable condom by nature. Capturing the struggling pods of life from impregnating the minds of the youth who would later show up at the administative's door asking for child support.
... what?
That's deep man...*Sniff*
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
Lazy and useless?
Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?
EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
You don't get what I originally said, Kami. =/
Well then you didn't get what I said originally, so lets call the whole thing off and go get drunk!
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm gonna have BJ search through Bra's room on the ship and find her bras. No real reason. I just think it sounds cool
A-Cup power 8o
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I'm gonna have BJ search through Bra's room on the ship and find her bras. No real reason. I just think it sounds cool
A-Cup power 8o
XD
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Bra's the emobodiment of staff. kthnxgvmepie
Lazy and useless?
Hey!! I might be lazy. And useless... but I... what was the third thing?
EDIT: Thanks, Gohan, but I don't think I'm that cool.
You don't get what I originally said, Kami. =/
Well then you didn't get what I said originally, so lets call the whole thing off and go get drunk!
I'm not gonna disagree. =\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)