Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
...
#1
So. I just heard... my grandfather died. Not but a few minutes ago, as I understand. I just... wow. This sucks. I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. Save maybe guilt, for not even having gone out of my way to see the man in the past month. I can only imagine how my grandmother's doing now. She's completely alone, now.

Yeah. This sucks.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#2
;_;
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Woah... dude, that's awful. Not exactly sure what else to say, as it's hard to convey anything over the internet, but I'm sorry. Just hang in there.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
So. I just heard... my grandfather died. Not but a few minutes ago, as I understand. I just... wow. This sucks. I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. Save maybe guilt, for not even having gone out of my way to see the man in the past month. I can only imagine how my grandmother's doing now. She's completely alone, now.

Yeah. This sucks.

I think you are in shock then. Although every single time something happens, I feel... nothing, that's the best way to describe it. Its like I know that I'm supposed to feel guilty, but I walk around like nothing has happened, and I feel weird. I guess its just shock though, who knows. I get very cold and my gf got scared when my grandfather recently died, b/c I just continued on and was quiet, and though I was upset, for a good two hours or so I was just quiet and emotionless.

Anyways, I feel ya man.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
Crap. That sucks. The feeling is familiar.
Anyway, don't beat yourself up over it - the past is past.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#6
He's in a better place dude..

RIP to ya grandad.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#7
*hugs* We love ya man.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)