Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Greatest Battle
#1
Greg0rz: HF17 is encroaching upon our land
Mafia8: What?!
Greg0rz: by 'our land', I mean 'my land' that you kinda now share
Greg0rz: and by that I mean this
Greg0rz: only ONE person can own Super Buu's user space!
Mafia8: >=o
Mafia8: HF MUST DIE!!!


The stakes are high. Who will claim Super Buu's ever-running-out user space?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
You know we could just completely fuck that profile up at a whim?

=o
Reply
#3
I have been completely fucking up his profile on a whim for quite some time now. It's actually very amusing; I was kinda surprised he caught on so quickly.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#4
*changed Super Buu's style*
Reply
#5
</3ers.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
That's the point, I can't even post on it anymore, no damn space Sad

The battle for my profile is being waged.

And yes, Bra, I know Tongue I had to point out to you that HF was invading the territory that you were invading.

Edit: Don't bring your damn nonsensical town-names into this.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
That's cool that we can still post in it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
*forces the worst style ever on the Asylum*
Reply
#9
That's not right, Baata. =( I was just about to say this one, too.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
Regina!? Winnipeg?!

When you enter my profile you talk about Landin and Bristle, not your crazy outlandish towns.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#11
Baata; this one's the way to go. On the main forums, that is.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
I can't change the default style x_x
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
I can't change the default style x_x
I can. o.O
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#14
*Returns from The Banned and breaks the code*

*HF17 expands and explodes*

You all know I am The Chubbs Chosen One.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)