01-25-2006, 06:56 AM
lol, that's cute, MB!
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.
|
Holy King with our a crown batman!!!
|
|
01-25-2006, 07:11 AM
I'm Kung-Fu bitches!
I would have loved to have seen naked DDR. "Ph34r my l337 n3kk1d sk1llz!" ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
01-25-2006, 11:21 AM
I like how his newspost says you need to celebrate things, while he denounced the webcomic artist appriciation day awhile ago saying that you shouldn't need a day to appreciate them. Maybe I'm jusat being retarded.
With this army Ethan shall take over the WORLD! Or australia at least. Sinners make the best Saints
![]()
01-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Also, Garlic; that's probably 'cause he find that appreciation day absurd and he probably gets like 94374373927 e-mails a day.
Quote:Originally posted by ReijinThat was an awesome one. Thanks for posting that, MB, I looked last night and it wasn't up yet so I just went to sleep.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
01-26-2006, 02:28 AM
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17 Im sure he gets just as much about wintereenmas if not more. Besides, Jesus gets like 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 emails a day and you don't see him whining on christmas. Sinners make the best Saints
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|