Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Me and Super Buu took over Chubbs. Shut up, there's nothing you can do about it. Super Buu is now Super Admin. I am Hyper Admin. Together, we can... uh... well, we haven't really worked that part out yet. But we're, like, the rulers of the seven internets now. So fetch me a Pepsi.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Fetch me a paper and/or cardboard tubes for my amusements.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Took you long enough -_-' and about time. =P
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
o.o''
I am once again found with these for an offer to ya..
*Gives Bra a beer holdable set of boxing gloves, with a GTO painted on them*
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Gohan, I've been told that you're a possible threat to our benevolent dictatorship. So, I'm locking you in the dungeon along with that guy that tried to impersonate Daeg Waedos in order to get into the palace.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
IT'S ALL A FALSE ALLEGATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS UNDERAGE!!!!!
Wait....
Shit ;.;
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Gohan, I've been told that you're a possible threat to our benevolent dictatorship. So, I'm locking you in the dungeon along with that guy that tried to impersonate Daeg Waedos in order to get into the palace.
I've got you're whole friggin arm, so what does that make me?

And you can't have it back unless you recognize me as an entity of my own delicously powerful right *wraps stolen puttilin arm around waist and then proceeds to moon both wanna be rulers* RULE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! MUhahahahahahaaa
PS: Im not in the best of moods today, folks, love me....
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Pff.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
mwhahahahahahaha *chokes on bullshit*
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Gohan, I've been told that you're a possible threat to our benevolent dictatorship. So, I'm locking you in the dungeon along with that guy that tried to impersonate Daeg Waedos in order to get into the palace.
*wraps stolen puttilin arm around waist and then proceeds to moon both wanna be rulers*
You forget - I still control that arm.
*Crushes*
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Me and Super Buu took over Chubbs. Shut up, there's nothing you can do about it. Super Buu is now Super Admin. I am Hyper Admin. Together, we can... uh... well, we haven't really worked that part out yet. But we're, like, the rulers of the seven internets now. So fetch me a Pepsi.
Congrats on the promotion?
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
xD Bra's 'special.' =P
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Gohan, I've been told that you're a possible threat to our benevolent dictatorship. So, I'm locking you in the dungeon along with that guy that tried to impersonate Daeg Waedos in order to get into the palace.
*wraps stolen puttilin arm around waist and then proceeds to moon both wanna be rulers*
You forget - I still control that arm.
*Crushes*
:evil:
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
You're both banned.
Now I can begin plotting. *Tepees fingers*
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I'm back from my scheduled spazz out.
*Throws Goten in the dungeon with Gohan.*
Better not be plotting in there!
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 7
Threads: 124
Joined: Dec 2005
Goten, Gohan.
Dont worry you will be rescued by the E.T's soon.
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
*Shakes head slowly and walks away*
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Whos bitch do I get to be?
It depends. You'll be tested and rated from 1 to 10 on subservience, sexual ambiguity and complimenting skills. For example, good compliments would be 'your penis is surpassed by none other in the kingdom', as opposed to 'our dictators are fags'.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Whos bitch do I get to be?
as opposed to 'our dictators are fags'.
Then truth isn't awarded points?
*Runs*