Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
k
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Whos bitch do I get to be?
as opposed to 'our dictators are fags'.

Then truth isn't awarded points?

*Runs*

GUARDS!
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Toma
Whos bitch do I get to be?
as opposed to 'our dictators are fags'.

Then truth isn't awarded points?

*Runs*

GUARDS!

I'm going to the dungeon with Goten and Gohan aren't I?
Reply
#23
*Throws 16 in the dungeon*
Current Prisoners: That guy that pretended to be Daeg Waedos, Gohan, Goten, Android 16.

Quote:Originally posted by Toma
=)

Im not even gay..>.>

Though I want teh butt secks with Goten. =X

Buttsecks is strictly forbidden under Oppression Law 3495. Except during bank holidays, New Years, and when you're really, really drunk.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#24
*Rips off Buu's 'antenae' before being thrown into the dungeon*
Reply
#25
I demand alcohol. >=/
Reply
#26
*Runs a stick along the dungeon bars*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
That guy that pretended to be Daeg Waedos, Gohan, Goten, Android 16

Dont worry you will be rescued by the E.T's soon.
[Image: 2n7nouq.png]
Xbox Live GT: GoDzLeftHanD
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)