10-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Do I qualify for leadership, or should I keep working at it? I'm asking because it seemed like a minor skill, so I was curious. It's not mentioned on the main page how long it takes.
|
Leadership
|
|
10-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Do I qualify for leadership, or should I keep working at it? I'm asking because it seemed like a minor skill, so I was curious. It's not mentioned on the main page how long it takes.
10-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Leadership?
Show me. o.O
10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Uhh...you mean the technique, or some proof of me training?
10-02-2005, 09:30 PM
*sigh*
Quote:Originally text'd by home pageJeroen added it like a month and a half or so ago.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
That would explain why not many people have it...but anyway, do I?
10-02-2005, 09:42 PM
HF17, he said leadership, not sensei. Stop acting like I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe if he used the correct word I would have figured it out.
As long as you are stronger then the person you are training, you can do it via the training page
10-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Sensei...dunno why I call it leadership, is a technique that lets me give out more training points then I initially give...20% more actually. I'm Gokua's teacher IC, so I thought this would be a logical technique for me to have.
10-02-2005, 09:53 PM
It's not a technique. It's done in the Training program on the main site. Just simply click on training. Sign in. Go to Sensei, click Gokua, press train and it'll work it's magic itself.
You don't need to earn it, just be higher in power than the person you're training.
10-02-2005, 09:54 PM
No...I can train someone, but this gives it a bonus of 20% to whatever I give out.
Edit: Quote:Text'd by the main page
10-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Jeron added that effect to help people use it.
It is actully on the training page. If you look under your allience part.
10-02-2005, 10:25 PM
Ok thank you.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|