Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Information needed...related to MARIO!
#1
D=

A burger?

Each of the three origional marios had something you had to grab at the end of a level or boss.

1= Axe
2= Crystal Orb thingy
2= Wand
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#2
With Super Mario Bros. 2, you had to walk into an eagle's mouth (at least, on the Super Mario All-Stars version).

The only thing I can think of regarding what you're saying was an old platform game similar in gameplay to Donkey Kong, but instead of climbing to the top to save the Princess, you walked over different parts of a hamburger to make them fall to the bottom. I don't recall the name, but I could probably find it if this is what you're talking about.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#3
I remember Alex Kidd.

*Launches into nostalgic gamer-spiel*

It was on Master System mainly. And you could get in helicopters and stuff, which was always really overpowered because then you could just skip the level. It was hardcore, though, I never completed it.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
=O remember the rock-paper-scissors sections?
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
Um... Burger Time is the only game I know of like that. It was NES.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Um... Burger Time is the only game I know of like that. It was NES.

Is that what I was talking about? That name sounds about right.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#7
Wow... I was really creeped out when I saw the title of this thread.

o.0
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Wow... I was really creeped out when I saw the title of this thread.

o.0

We all seek information on Mario =x
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
dude you're late
Reply
#10
you're still late

are you pregnant
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)