Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fun and games for all the waffles...
#1
Don't worry guys, it's not a logout link. Really. 8)
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
I know, I spent like 3 days checking it out and you're all clean. But I've got my eye on you. *Pulls out eye and puts it on your shoulder*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I know, I spent like 3 days checking it out and you're all clean. But I've got my eye on you. *Pulls out eye and puts it in your shoulder*


lol dude, that is sick
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#4
[Image: wafflebunny.jpg]
Reply
#5
That waffle is furry! What the Hell are you trying to say Goten!?
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#6
I'm thinking of continuing.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)