Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
A grievous error has been made... you should not have had a soul to eat after coming here!
This shows that the higher levels of the Chubbs Government need reform. What if this happens again? I shudder to think of the consequences.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I was thinking of getting an original Xbox. I got a PS2 a few years after the GC's release, and it was fun having a ready repertoire of games.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
You know Bai was looking for you, right? You really should let her know that you are ok...well, other than the whole soul thing....
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
You want me to see if I can talk to her too if she's still sore atcha?
Rule One man: NEVER make a girl feel like #2 next to a flippin game system. I hated that when I was with my ex, and I am sure that she hates it. You better send her some flowers or something. Shame shame...=P
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Rule One man: NEVER make a girl feel like #2 next to a flippin game system.
You would
LIE!? :baby:
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
what? Lie about what?
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
About actually being number two Im assuming.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
About actually being number two Im assuming.
Number two to what? Huh? :::LOST:::
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Monster Carrot
I play Halo PC.
Haha, I have that. A burned one disk copy that works great. Not that I really play it.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I had Halo on the PC. It wasn't a
bad game, but I don't know what all the fuss was about - I found it fairly generic.
I'm tempted to buy an Xbox because of the live features, it pretty much showed the competition how to take a console online. Then again, I'm tempted to just wait and buy a Revolution
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Aye, but the whole point of the X-box live was that you set up one system and never had to do it again, whereas before it was you set up every game individually. Whilst I would consider myself a 'hardcore' gamer and I often spend time trying out the online features on games, most people just ignore the option. Which is apparent because of how derelict the games are online
The Revolution should make things easier still, if the wifi feature on the DS is anything to go by. It pretty much sets itself up automatically if you have a wireless router.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Grim Reaper is da suxx0rz.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I am out of the grasp of all, yo.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)