Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wtf? Katamari?
#1
Well ... I just picked up We Love Katamari, after seeing a lot of the fuss the first game caused. I probably would have gotten that too but it never hit the UK. And well, holy shit. I am inspired. I feel like making a saga where Buu one day for some reason decides to start absorbing everything by squashing himself into a pink, sticky ball and rolling himself around. It would be the most ridiculous, but awesome plot ever.

[Image: BuuBall.gif]

Naaa na na na na na na naaa ....
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
The music in the first game was better, but I liked how they did different things in the second game. All the leves in KD are exactly the same thing, just on larger scales.

I'm not complaining mind you, just stating a fact.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#3
Aye, so I heard. I am still in the 'WTF THIS IS AWESOME' stage however, and am blind to any bad stuff about the game. The only reason I'm not playing it now because the bright colours and my small screen are wearing on my eyes. No reason to stop ranting about the game to anyone who will listen, of course Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
and am blind to any bad stuff about the game.

No you're not. There are no bad things about that game.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
I think I gave Rad a stroke when I told him I hated the game, of course I was joking....maybe a six pack of beer will bring him around.
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
I told him I hated the game, of course I was-

*Assimillates*

*Continues to hum bizarre Japanese music*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu

[Image: BuuBall.gif]

Naaa na na na na na na naaa ....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's going to be stuck in my head for the next sixteen years.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#8
lol, I am glad someone else got to that before I did...I don't think I had the grapes to say anything about the odd position...wow, SB, flexibility rulez... *winkety* =P
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
lol, I am glad someone else got to that before I did...I don't think I had the grapes to say anything about the odd position...wow, SB, flexibility rulez... *winkety* =P

Actually, for the first time, I had no perverse thoughts there. I'm laughing due to the insane coolnes that is Katamari. I now have to picture Buu rolling around in a little ball collecting candy with "naNAAA nanana nana naaaa na na naa naa nana naaaaaa"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#10
I think this points out the fact that in essence, the picture of the Katamari is my brain rolling around in the dirt...
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#11
Katamari > everything else
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)