Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rad
#1
*shakes fist*

Fuck death!
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#2
um....who are you? o.O
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
*shakes fist*

Fuck death!

Damn I should change my name.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#4
A fag like you would get off on something like that, wouldn't you? You're only using the scythe cause that's all ya got.

=O
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
um....who are you? o.O

I'm the thing that goes bump in the night.

Really...interesting.
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Bujin
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
A fag like you would get off on something like that, wouldn't you? You're only using the scythe cause that's all ya got.

=O

Yo Big M ...never heard you use such language on the forums. o.0!!!!! *is shocked*

Everyone's gotta cut loose a little once and a while.

Its sad that this I get to consider that "cutting loose."
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#7
*Drops a SPAG bomb* It's grammar!

Also I like the new name Wink
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
#8
HAHHAHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAA I just noticed that....XD
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
#9
I have once and for all settled the time-tested question:

What would Raditzu rename the Grim Reaper?
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#10
Quote:Originally posted by The Faginator
I'll cut you loose come alittle closer >.>

You really think someone is going to take you seriously without bursting into hysterics with a name like that, man? XD
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
#11
I know a couple people who would cozy up to someone with a name like that.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#12
By our powers combined Raditzu and Buub lockzor your account *hazzah*
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Grim Reaper
>.> You can not screw with death, I come back with a fury.

In a sick, twisted sorta way, yeah, you can screw with death. Tongue
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
#14
I'm immune to the Grim Reaper. I don't have a soul for him to take.

*flaunts... kind of*
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
#15
None of us Do...he's the one who took it from us =( speaking of which I wonder if we can double team him to get ours back.
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Grim Reaper
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
A fag like you would get off on something like that, wouldn't you? You're only using the scythe cause that's all ya got.

=O


Maybe so but it's longer then what you got poofy tail... ,,,,,:;""'''''''''' oh no poor grammer...like I care.
The real Grim Reaper would have proper grammar. Imposter!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#17
He's not the grim reaper he's the faginator.
#18
The Faginator's Famous Lines:

"I'll be back...in your ass soon enough"

"Come with me if you want to live...and have your ass plugged"

"You are John Connor, leader of the human rebellion...and my boy friend."
~Semper Fidelis~
#19
Didn't you hear? Pink is in style now.
~Semper Fidelis~
#20
Your laugh reminds me an 11 year old girl.
~Semper Fidelis~


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)