02-05-2006, 01:46 AM
Moved to da asylum.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
Anyone know who this is?
|
|
02-05-2006, 04:08 AM
*hijacks*
Long as we're doing questions on things, anyone know a song that sort of goes like... A boom boom boom boom [Insert 5 guitar notes] A bang bang bang [Insert 5 guitar notes] Then it repeats before going into another verse of the song... I heard it on the radio and went into a WTF frenzy over search engines trying to find it. Anyone help? =/
02-05-2006, 04:14 AM
omgstfu! If my registration date was a penis, mine would be longer then your's. >=/
Heh s'alright, I've no idea what anime you're looking for either. No worries. Note: I was kiddin', ya know? o.o
02-05-2006, 04:28 AM
Well, excuse me my good sir. I do believe your social activities have nothing to do with the relaxtion time of my mother, I forgive your mistake. Good day.
02-05-2006, 04:56 AM
*Bows*
Still looking for that song, while I'm at it I'll keep my eye out for your's, Bujin.
02-05-2006, 05:45 AM
Nope, it had more of a ZZ Top sound to it.
02-06-2006, 01:22 AM
You suck. Your mind just couldn't comprehend the layers of intricacies that the movie intailed.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
02-06-2006, 01:26 AM
To answer your initial question: its me.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|