02-05-2006, 08:32 AM
*Eats some chocolate*
Who needs sex when there's chocolate?
Who needs sex when there's chocolate?
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Down with love!
|
|
02-05-2006, 08:32 AM
*Eats some chocolate*
Who needs sex when there's chocolate? ![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
02-05-2006, 08:33 AM
Amen, Juu...amen to that!! *grabs her hershey miniatures*
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
02-05-2006, 08:35 AM
chocolate IS love. Chocolate> sex its that simple. John Lennon was great and all, but I think he underestimated the power of Chocolate and the Modern Female.
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
02-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Yes...there is, but he is in Britan...damn ocean...*fed-ex's self to Dave's house*
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
02-05-2006, 08:44 AM
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
02-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Majin Buu Yes, love is difficult, and so is fitting your body comfortably and avoiding cramps as the fed ex workers thrash the box with you in it around. ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
02-05-2006, 08:50 AM
If I could incarnate long-distance relationships as a human person, I would ritualistically rape and slaughter it in the name of all that is evil and demonic in this world.
EDIT: That was just an FYI, I guess. ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
02-05-2006, 01:04 PM
I think chocolate only gives off a feeling similar to sex for women. My gf says it's like that, but I don't get it. I only eat chocolate for the sweetness and to get fat.
02-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu I think that happened in Tenchi Muyo or one of its incarnates once. Love is just a romanticised concept perpetrated by Daeg Waedos X( ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
02-05-2006, 02:23 PM
Chocolate is a band-aid no matter what anyone says. It's why I always go buy myself a big box of chocolate on Valentine's Day 'cause I always spend that day alone. =(
Bah. Love bites the big one.
02-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bestest Videl EVARTsssk. That just means none of the guys around your area are worthy of you. And I must say.. good chocolate is.. gooood. Though sex&chocolate is better.
02-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Vegeta Jr Awe. How bout you come spend the day with me then? =D And you're right, sex and chocolate is a lot better than just chocolate. But chocolate and damn great sex is even better. Jack Daniel's and chocolate is good too if said great sex is not available.
02-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Certainly.
Take that however you want.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|