Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Yeah. I'll be 'droppin' hot beats' and 'spinnin' mad trackz' dawg.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I'm two weeks from this Saturday. I hope to record my stuff. =o
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
We should do one of those 'Bra VS HF' tracks.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
You think they can handle it?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Prolly not. We'll have to get people to sign waivers in case they get rocked into gelatin or something.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Alright. I think I have a couple lying aorund myself.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
X( Thats not fair dammit. I live too far away to listen...you'll have to record it or something and share. *hint hint*
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
24 hour raves ehh...?
When did that start?
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I find this whole thread offensive.
*claps* Amen to that.
Yeah, good point. Lets go yell at england because they wont let the aussies' advertise there.
*Yells for no good reason*
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Violet; you're not Candian, sorry. =\
PD; now! >.>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
Violet; you're not Candian, sorry. =\
PD; now! >.>
I may not be a candian by birth, but dammit, I can always dream!
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
U.S.A RULES!!!
Top five countries:
#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
PD; now! >.>
This is how we keep our Candians.
Can I bring my beaver?
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U.S.A RULES!!!
Top five countries:
#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland
Ireland > Everything. drown in a pool of your own urine. 8)
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
Your my #6,602,783,298 favorite person in the world.
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Your my #6,602,783,298 favorite person in the world.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U.S.A RULES!!!
Top five countries:
#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland
Wait ... are you ... are you actually
rating countries?
I'm kind of disgusted.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Minoshia
Your my #6,602,783,298 favorite person in the world.
You are zero.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
U.S.A RULES!!!
Top five countries:
#1: United States of America
#2: Canada
#3: England
#4: Australia
#5: Scotland
Wait ... are you ... are you actually rating countries?
I'm kind of disgusted.
Sorry if anyone was offended by that.