Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Metabolism!!
#1
Wow....

Since I've stopped eating excessive amounts of snacks...my metabolism is too good. I apparently need to eat at least twice as many snacks as the normal person, or I lose to much weight. I stopped snacking, and I dropped 6 pounds in the last two weeks. Two weeks ago I went to the doctor's and weighed 124 pounds...I just went today for a prescription, and they weighed me, and I had stopped snacking so I could go to bed earlier...and I'm 118 now.

The doctor told me to snack a lot. So I gotta snack every night, a lot, from now on.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#2
A presciption for snacks. Who's your doctor?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
The owner of pringle's.
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#4
I had a girlfriend with a similar problem... if you can call it a problem. Anyway, I would keep in mind that its likely to slow down as you age.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#5
wow, I wish I had your problems...
Reply
#6
Finally.

I hope you know that I'm about 5'9 or 5'10 and I weigh literally 112-115. Sometimes even as low as 110. I eat a LOT. But I also eat very slowly, as I just get bored of chewing.

I have a very high metabolism apparently, according to any doctors and all.

My arms look like a spiderweb of veins wrapped over a skeletal limb covered in a thin carapace of flesh. Its pretty gross.

Ok, its not totally like that, but one day I may take a picture to show you. I'm pretty damn thin. I should have some guy pick me up one day and whore me out on television saying "for just twenty bucks a month you can feed little timmy"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#7
Whoa. I'm your height and I weigh about 180. I am not exactly physically fit, but you're a stick, Rei.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#8
As far as physically, I feel fine (back problems, but that's due to computers and my job). As far as emotionally, I don't feel its right.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#9
I'll give you thirty-five of my pounds.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#10
I'll give you 50 of my pounds.

*steals 'buukins and Rei's Metabolism*
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#11
Stop hogging all of the metabolism, Eighteen!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#12
I'm 6'1" and about 156 lbs. I used to be about 20 pounds heavier, but I stopped exercizing. And eating.
Reply
#13
Wow. Never realized Chubbs was so lacking in the pounds. And I don't even look nearly as thin as I am, since I have some muscle due to Tae Kwon Do, Soccer, and Excersize Class. And wow Rei...you should start eating more donuts.

A lot more.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply
#14
my girlfriend weighs nothing

but she's not very tall either
Reply
#15
Ha Ha! Reijin is a fatty fat fat.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)