Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Wow....
Since I've stopped eating excessive amounts of snacks...my metabolism is too good. I apparently need to eat at least twice as many snacks as the normal person, or I lose to much weight. I stopped snacking, and I dropped 6 pounds in the last two weeks. Two weeks ago I went to the doctor's and weighed 124 pounds...I just went today for a prescription, and they weighed me, and I had stopped snacking so I could go to bed earlier...and I'm 118 now.
The doctor told me to snack a lot. So I gotta snack every night, a lot, from now on.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
A presciption for snacks. Who's your doctor?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 200
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
I had a girlfriend with a similar problem... if you can call it a problem. Anyway, I would keep in mind that its likely to slow down as you age.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 21
Threads: 243
Joined: Nov 2001
wow, I wish I had your problems...
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Finally.
I hope you know that I'm about 5'9 or 5'10 and I weigh literally 112-115. Sometimes even as low as 110. I eat a LOT. But I also eat very slowly, as I just get bored of chewing.
I have a very high metabolism apparently, according to any doctors and all.
My arms look like a spiderweb of veins wrapped over a skeletal limb covered in a thin carapace of flesh. Its pretty gross.
Ok, its not totally like that, but one day I may take a picture to show you. I'm pretty damn thin. I should have some guy pick me up one day and whore me out on television saying "for just twenty bucks a month you can feed little timmy"
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Whoa. I'm your height and I weigh about 180. I am not exactly physically fit, but you're a stick, Rei.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
As far as physically, I feel fine (back problems, but that's due to computers and my job). As far as emotionally, I don't feel its right.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I'll give you thirty-five of my pounds.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I'll give you 50 of my pounds.
*steals 'buukins and Rei's Metabolism*
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Stop hogging all of the metabolism, Eighteen!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
I'm 6'1" and about 156 lbs. I used to be about 20 pounds heavier, but I stopped exercizing. And eating.
Posts: 39
Threads: 58
Joined: Sep 2005
Wow. Never realized Chubbs was so lacking in the pounds. And I don't even look nearly as thin as I am, since I have some muscle due to Tae Kwon Do, Soccer, and Excersize Class. And wow Rei...you should start eating more donuts.
A lot more.
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
Posts: 10
Threads: 560
Joined: Nov 2001
my girlfriend weighs nothing
but she's not very tall either
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Ha Ha! Reijin is a fatty fat fat.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)