04-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17
You have too many good ideas, Rad.
You think I got to admin on my looks alone?
HA!
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
|
[Suggestion/Discussion/Comments]I wunt to joine, kolz!!!11!11!!1!1!!!!!!!1111111111
|
|
04-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Quote:Originally posted by HellFighter 17 You think I got to admin on my looks alone? HA! ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
04-05-2006, 03:26 AM
The thought crossed my mind.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
04-05-2006, 03:27 AM
Personally, I thought it was the hair... =X
04-06-2006, 02:38 AM
yeah, but VJ would have to do it and I killed him last week
04-06-2006, 03:38 AM
I owe you a case of beer.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|