Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Calling in my bluff
#1
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Anyway, I just found out DQ is coming out over here in April sometime, so I might get it then. It's actually been a while since I played a formulaic RPG.

Yeah.

Just got Dragon Quest and I'm about to take it for a test ride. Supposedly there's a bunch of new PAL features. It's been quite a few years since I played a generic ol' RPG, but I'm going in expecting to be bored and with that mindset I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm not.

Oh, and is there anything really important you can miss and never go back and get? May as well hear it before it's too late, because the hell if I'm playing through a game more than once unless it's like, Resident Evil 4 good. =O
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#2
=o

You said DQ and I thought you meant Dairy Queen...

Question about Resident Evil 4 for you though....how many damed chapters are there?!?
Reply
#3
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
=o

You said DQ and I thought you meant Dairy Queen...

so did I 8o
Reply
#4
I'm running around exploring the world map, having been sent off to the first dungeon. I like the overall silliness of it - instead of trying it's best to come up with some ridiculously intricate plot, it just goes with the predictable and pokes fun at it. So far, so good.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Silver
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
=o

You said DQ and I thought you meant Dairy Queen...

so did I 8o
I don't feel so alone anymore. =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by King Chapa
Now I feel stupid for knowing what he meant by DQ. Damn geekiness.

I thought it meant Dairy Queen at first, but then realized that would be stupid.

...?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)