Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
King Cold's sig workshop
#1
Show me what you can do with 16.
Reply
#2
I don't believe anyone could ever top Rildo's masterpiece, so I doubt I'll use the sig but go ahead and try to see what you can do with my character.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#3
See what you can do with Minoshia, chances are i won't use it, but i'll save it somewhere and maybe use it at another time.
[Image: alext.jpg]
Reply
#4
new layer > pencil tool > zoom way in > click in the corner > go to a connected corner, hold shift click again > move to another connected corner > repeat until sig is bordered
Reply
#5
Nice job, King Cold except the bright blue clashes too much with the rest of the sig. The font is a tad hard to read too, but yea, good job.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#6
You save the sig to your computer, upload it to a site such as imageshack.us, or photobucket.com, then they will give you something like [IMG]"blash blah bla"[/IMG] and then you go to User CP>>Signature and put it in tehre. As for the avatar, you ask staff to upload it and then go to User CP>>Avatar to change it.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Do you see the large banner at the top of all the pages? The one that says 'Chubbs DBZ RPG' and has a little Trunks and Gohan in it?

Well if you look right below that you will see a series of 8 small buttons. The very first one is labeled 'USER CP'. Clicking that will take you where you can update/modify your current settings, profile, sig, avatar, etc.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#8
I'll be more then willing to help ya, Dodoria but could you please pm or im me your questions. I think we've clogged up King Cold's thread a little too much.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#9
Broli's is a nice attemept. You got the centero f the iamge which as a nice feel, but then the out side looks barren, NEVER have an empty/un appealing part to a sig.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#10
Heh....here's one for you: Hagari from Yu Yu Hakusho. He's the sniper kid. Normal human with a spirit zone...Make the background red, and have it say:

Text 1: Hagari

Text 2: The Sniper

Background: Red, anything else you think would look sweet.


Look up Hagiri in a google image search if you need pics. In the sig, I want it spelled Hagari, but google will only find images if you spell it Hagiri. Hope you like the challenge!
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#11
Hagari pics

There are three....click them for better quality.

http://reikitantei.net/images/sniper.jpg

And one more.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#12
You traitor!

After all the work I put into that sig, too!
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#13
Change it back =(
Reply
#14
The picture is actually pretty damn cool, and if you used it well it could make a great sig. Unfortunately the background makes the picture more difficult to see, and the green box just looks a bit ugly. Darker colours might work better.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#15
There are better Metal Kooler image's out there.

The bg is to heavy..

The text looks awful along with the box you put it in.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#16
I'm pretty sure that's Super, not Kid Buu in the picture.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
He probably just got rid of it, cause he wants a new one or something

Dude, I'm not that childish Tongue

It just stopped showing about a day ago. I tried rehosting it (I have it saved) but to no avail. Anyway thanks for the sig Cold Big Grin
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#18
Try re-hosting the image from some one reliable, or make sure you ahve the correct image link.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
He probably just got rid of it, cause he wants a new one or something

Dude, I'm not that childish Tongue

It just stopped showing about a day ago. I tried rehosting it (I have it saved) but to no avail. Anyway thanks for the sig Cold Big Grin

Oh, well I just guessed

Just between you and me... It worked huh Tongue
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#20
The background is ok. The little aura effect around Vegeto is cool, though. Thumbs down to both instances of typo and, overall, the sig is too big.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)