Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
House B (Week 5)
#1
HF-17
Krillin
Super Buu
Yamu

This is your place to chat, plea and spam.
Reply
#2
SPAM MOTHER FUCKER!
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#3
Ten-hut!
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#4
I don't spam, and I resent the accusation. >=\
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
You are certainly a testament to us all. Used to be one of the worst spammers on the site, now a starchy, conservative poster. Where did the transition happen? Where has the old HF17 gone? Why would he change?

The answer to all three questions is "Yes."
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#6
I'm pretty sure the last one is 'maybe.' That's just me, though.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
Daeg Waedos murderer? That doesn't sound like a very nice occupation to me. X(
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#8
I disappeat for four days and things still haven't moved on. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)