Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Char Change
#1
I'll bring it up with everyone else and have an answer for you soon, I hope.
#2
hmm, I'm thinking if he is not important enough to name then no, but it's not my call...*goes off to find an admin.*
#3
So in otherwords you don't really care who you are as long as its a Saiyan?
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#4
so you basically grasped at straws and said "Here's a saiyan I'm gonna name him and be him" That's not going to fly mate, tell me why it is that you want to switch, does it need to be a saiyan? There was just a roster update and there are now quite a few more options out there in the inactive characters slot.
#5
If it is the same reason you pmed me I posted that in the staff forum, the answer is no, I'm sorry, if you really want to change characters look at the inactive page on the roster, a whole bunch of nice characters are there for the picking.
#6
See the key with the '?' on it? Please try using that sometime.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
#7
If it pertains to this, why not just post it here? Things would go much quicker if you did so.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#8
If you wanna make him a stone cold killer, do it.

If you wanna make him a frigging dancer, do it.

You can what ever the hell you want to your charecter other then drasticly changing their appearence to massivle alter what they DO look like.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
#9
I don't want to sound like a prick, I'm friend's with alot of you, but when a member asks only for staff to post, please I ask that you follow that, Janemba we had already dicussed this topic in length and it has been decided he will not be changing characters. Torbie deal with what you have and make it work as best you can, I know it is difficult, but to truly be a great writer one must over come such obstacles.
#10
Agreed. Locked.
[Image: OrionAug11.jpg]
#11
*comes in all late*

... Who the hell is Upa? He doesn't happen to be a Saiyan does he?
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#12
Here. I remember that episode. =D

He isn't a saiyan, he's a human.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#13
O.o wow. I miss most of the minor characters usually.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)