10-27-2005, 07:16 PM
You did not post in the active check thread with a link to your latest rp, post a link here with one in the last two weeks and I will put you back on the roster.
|
Why Have I Been Removed From The Training List?
|
|
10-27-2005, 07:16 PM
You did not post in the active check thread with a link to your latest rp, post a link here with one in the last two weeks and I will put you back on the roster.
10-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Even if you do post, you need to watch for the active checks, we don't pick out who's active and who's not manually.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-27-2005, 09:37 PM
There I added you back to the roster, now all is well.
10-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Not RPing for two weeks or not posting in an cctive check with an RP made within the last two weeks.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|