Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Alright, yes you lose 25 to all stats, all items and all zeni, you restart new with alot less power.
I don't know what it is with this current omfg!!!111 I need to change my character streak but it needs to stop, and that's not just directed at you Ginyu but to everyone in general.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
I thought you kept your items and stuff?
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
Why would you keep your items on a new character? it's a fresh start, you switch characters you lose everything.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
As far as I know not even vet's get a break, you guy's have to try and make it work, make the character your own. If you have trouble it's just a part of becoming a great writer, you must over come these obstacles instead of taking a detour with another character you think will solve the problem.
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Captain Ginyu
Alright I'll stick with Ginyu then. Just wanted too know. But then here comes my second question. If you are a veteran and you have been playing a while. And you finally decide to change characters is it the same penalty or do you think they could catch a break. Because I am not sure that I want to be captain Ginyu my entire time on this site. And If I am going to change I think I should do it, sooner than later if you dont give them this break. What do you think?
If your a veteran, then you probably wouldnt want to play any other character since you developed your current one to the point you just dont wanna give him up and/or youve played with him for so long you just got used to it. But yeah, it is the same penalty.
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
That's what I told him >.>
Posts: 25
Threads: 176
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
That's what I told him >.>
Sorry, you beat me to it
Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
No sorry, but that won't happen. Stick with Ginyu and make him cooler and someone you would like to roleplay day in and day out. Your the writer he is your character. Mold him and shape him into what it is you want. Like I have done with Uub.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
About vets getting a break...Try not to sound like you know the answer Uub, because that's really something the Admins could decide. I don't think Rei lost anything for swithing, and I doubt it would happen to a few others I know might switch and are on staff and some-what vets. I doubt if they were faced with losing a lot of power AND their stuff/zeni, they might not do it...but, anyway, we aren't sure on that so yeah.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 27
Threads: 530
Joined: Jun 2004
I did not sound like I knew the answer 18, I merely pointed I don't think even vet's get a break "As far I as Know", Why should they, if Rei got a break that was the choice of the admins. Regardless this thread has served it's purpose.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Uhh, I know this is closed, but I do believe the only thing that happens is you lose 25 to all stats. Just setting it straight. o.O
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)