Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Woops, made a Mistake
#1
You can't earn the power-up until you have been on Earth for two weeks. You can still rp training for it in the meantime (at least i think so, and i apologize for wasting your time if I'm wrong), but don't bother asking if you rped enough for the move until the two weeks have passed.

Isn't Majin Buu the fat one? Your avatar is Super Buu...

Edit: And now it's Kid Buu...
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#2
I'm just saying I believe Majin Buu is the fat one because there is already Kid Buu and Super Buu, so...process of elimination, but who is to say that your Buu isn't the skinny one...I don't know so I won't bother to talk on that subject and let staff answer your question.

All the races are the same...you can rp as you wish (wow...don't you hear that a lot). I doubt the staff is going to let you change your character after one day though.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#3
You must be on Earth for Two weeks to obtain the ability, if you need help go to the main page and search under the Tech link.
Reply
#4
Well, really, there is Fat Buu, Super Buu, Kid Buu, and Evil Buu (the grey looking one that goes to the lookout and launches the Mass Genocide attack). We are only supposed to have two Buus at one time, but we let Kid Buu in, and it'd be unfair to make him change now since it was our mistake. You cannot be the Super Buu form or the Kid Buu form (another staffer may disagree, but I think that makes sense o.O), so it would be either the Evil Buu form or the Fat Buu form.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#5
Well to be honest Majin Buu is just another Name for Fat Buu...because they only called Fat Buu Majin Buu, they never said "Oh hi Fat Buu I'm kick your ass!"..no he is fine, just change your avatar to the fat buu so people don't get confused and everything will be fine.
Reply
#6
yeah, that's not gonna happen ^^
Reply
#7
Majin Buu is very... er... rubbery. You could have him 'suck it up' so to speak and be slim. Hell, have him get caught in an exlosion and have most of his pink goo blown away, that way when he reforms he'll be regular sized.

Also remember that you are not limited to the personality Buu has in the show. Your Buu could very well be a scholar with perfect vocabulary. Your not very limited on this RPG for your character. As long as you can think of a logical explaination you can do just about anything to it. Any major physical change should be told to the community though, so we RP with you right.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#8
*Walks in late*

Buu is a really complicated character to classify. For me anyway. But heres how I see it.

For Clarification-

Forms Of Buu:

Majin Buu - The general name for the Evil created by Bibidi to take over the world or some shit.

-Fat Buu - Form of Buu that is essentially pure good, if you see it that way.He is obviously fat. He is never actually called Fat Buu, he is called Mr. Buu in the Anime, maybe in the manga too, I never watched it. But most RPGs refer to Fat Buu as Majin Buu because all of the other Buu forms have a word describing it (Kid, Evil etc.) and calling him Fat Buu isn't really needed.

-Evil Buu (Thin Buu) - The grey form of Buu that came out of Buu when he got pissed about Bee dying. Wasn't seen for long before changing into Super Buu.

-Super Buu - This form is around the longest, giving the Z warriors a hard time until Vegeta and Goku take out all the people he absorbed. He is tall muscular and pink. This form includes all the looks he gets after absorbing Gotenks, Piccolo and Gohan, as he doesn't really change forms, only his clothes and antenna change and his power goes up. (Note. HF17, I don't mean to be picky but Super Buu launched the Mass Genocide Attack not Evil Buu.)

-Kid Buu - This is the actual being formed by Bibidi. Thusly, he is the real 'Majin Buu', though he is always called Kid Buu. He changed into Fat Buu after absorbing the Grand Supreme Kai or whatever he is called. He is short, muscular and pink with red eyes I think. He never really speaks any english, only lashing out and screaming.

Yes, I did remember all of this from watching the show.

Note- I think the reason Buu got confused is cause of the Kid Buu being the actual Majin Buu thing I wrote. I dunno if i'm right but whatever.
Reply
#9
Aye, there are a lot of forms of Buu in the show. Luckily this is a non-canon RPG so we can make up our own storylines for their existance, basically.

What makes it more confusing is that Buu's transformations didn't make logical sense. If Kid Buu was the original form of Buu, but transformed into Fat Buu after absorbing the fat kai... Then you'd have to get fat kai out of Fat Buu in order to get Kid Buu back. Instead, Kid Buu appears after Fat Buu is taken out of SB. Wouldn't it make more sense for him to revert to Evil Buu?

Damn, that's a lot of Buus.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#10
For the purposes of this RPG:

Majin Buu = Fat Buu

Super/Evil Buu = Super Buu

Kid Buu = Kid Buu

That's all.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#11
Gotcha.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)