Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
One thing I love about Goku Jr. is that he seems kinda intelligent, and he knows exactly what he's there for, but he still seems like a little kid...
Let me explain what I mean...
Quote:The ratings didn't exceed the boy's expectations because he knew himself he wasn't putting up a good fight- but when the saiya-jin finally meets his allies, then the game will truly, finally begin for real.
That's basicly telling me that GJ knows he's there to try and hunt dudes down.
Quote:The afternoon was a lovely hour, the tyke enjoyed bathing in it's heat.
I dunno, that just seems to bring the little kid out of GJ. I wanna see how he reacts with the other characters of his alliance, when you do finally meet them.
Posts: 53
Threads: 144
Joined: Mar 2004
I can't say much for PD as I haven't read alot of his work, but for the most part I'm loving the duel personalitys. Those definately come in handy. One contradicting the other as they both fight for control over the single goal of mastering PD's body either as one extreme or another. I actually look forward to reading the posts knowing that there's a war going on inside of him, makes things a lot more interesting and realistic considering people debate weither or not to do something for the better or worse.
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
Your character has always been one of my favorites to read and follow Goten, and though i haven't read as much of your stuff as i've wanted to, I'm gonna say that i enjoy everything you throw out there that i do read. One of the things i enjoy about your character is how real he is. It's just so easy to read and some of the things you write, personality and reaction wise, it's pretty easy to relate to. I like how your character is down to earth, and just real to me when i read your stuff. Nice work.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I think Mino is really quite unique. You've managed to capture the essence of a very disturbed child, and I think this is especially apparent in your most recent RPs. At heart he's just a kid, and during his good times he's just a little mischevious and fun. But the smallest thing can bring out his bad side, and when that happens it's like watching a psychopath lose his mind. It's almost as if he doesn't know what he's doing, just following the voices in his head like a naive kid. It's awesome how you've done it.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 6
Threads: 76
Joined: Aug 2005
I've always loved how you portray Buu. You can be a completely wild and hilarious jokester and then switch to a determined and masterful warrior instantly. I've never been bored reading your stuff, I like to see what kind of crazy stuff happens.
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
I try to keep up with your character the best I can, Sixteen, and what I have followed just blows me out of the water. I mean, you took an android, built on a past that was so vivid and tarnished and made Sixteen more real, more human, yet keeping true to his mechanical nature. I love it ^_^
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Despite you being one of the people whose character I haven't followed as much as I would have liked to, I have managed to catch some of Violet's nature. You've built an interesting past and an even more colorful character to fit said past. Keep up the work and I hope I'll get to work more closly with you in the future.
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
So much drama, so much emotion...i love reading your stuff Vi, even if it doesn't contain tid bits of me...lol Over all, I think that you're improving just about every aspect of your writing...keep it up Chicka.
Posts: 66
Threads: 133
Joined: Dec 2005
lolz 13 a little too slow on the reply. Keke. ke.
Anyway, from what I've read of your posts in contest so far, I've enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to what may come along if you ever stumble on Vi during this competition.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Well... err.... <_< BJ is a great charactrer. lol
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
I hope we can finish that little spat we had when the competition started
Edit: Oh yea, character analysis thingie: You are working the whole "I'm mean, i wanna kill people" angle rather well, and having cards as a weapon is pretty badass as well. Keep up the good work.
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Android 17 is generally a pretty laid back guy. I noticed how you used the characters from charmed to make your own storylines, which is very creative. During FOF2 your character became shady, which led to a dramatic event killing PD. I enjoyed the character change there. I always seem glued to your character for some reason. Interesting stuff.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I think you're working the 'important genius, and she knows it' angle really well. Much like Bulma in the show where she gets pissed without her comforts, except this Bulma can take out her temper on other people a lot more since she's a martial artist  Keep working at it, I'd like to see more from you.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Super Buu, however much I think he is cool, doesn't seem too 'real.' I know he is an alien and doesn't exactly follow human logic (he seems to think they are stupid, afterall =P), but he just seems too one-way; one-dimensional. There's a difference between consistent and predictable, and at times he seems predictable. Him chasing after Violet seemed not so predictable, but it wasn't consistent either, meaning I am not sure if that's soemthing he would do. I am not an expert on Super Buu, but that's my main negative about him.
I do like the way you have his personality so far, though; he gives me laughs. Just try to give more depth to him and some consistency and I think he'd be way better.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
When I read what you write, I get the feeling of an adult mind in a child's body. It's really intriguing, to tell the truth. ^_^
Posts: 63
Threads: 81
Joined: Jun 2004
Your character is very interesting Bujin, i like how you portray him into this cunning little man, and you make things challenging for him. I would like to see a little more regarding his past, but thats just one of my things. and Maybe you have, to be honest i dont have much time to read, but i try to read some of your stuff alot. Nice work.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I like how it seems like Tapion kind of keeps Mino in check. I've read few RPs from you since you joined, and you really have molded the character into someone interesting. I like the brother bit between you two, and I also like that Mino has a darker side (from what I've read). I can't wait to see if you two ever have to fight =P.
What I can say, however, is that you have greatly improved since the last DA.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
I don't know how to describe it. But I believe you made A-18 your own. When I read your Roleplays, I feel that you are A-18 / A-18 is you. It's weird, but I don't see A-18 from the DBZ, but a new, a different, a better A-18. And since i've seen more of this side of 18, whenever i see the DBZ 18 on the TV im like "that's not her". I like the sexy side of her, you've portrayed that out well, yet I can still feel her strength within your RPs.
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Okay, Vegeta is incredibly cocky, and I love how you portray him like that.
Quote:?Hm?? Vegeta gazed upward towards the sky and noticed how the sun appeared to be running away from his Saiya-jin strength,
xD
I loved that.
I also like how you can quickly change how you react to things, like the saibaman.
Quote:?Hungry?? He questioned the small creature. It grunted and nodded his head with a pleased smile on his face. ?Too bad, go ask your father!? His snap surprised the green fighter causing it to jump back with astonishment. It hissed and jumped back behind Reijin?s leg, almost as if it was hiding for protection.
Teehee!
Overall, Vegeta kinda resembles the one from the show, but I like yours better. He just seems a little less proud, and a bit more down to earth. Or maybe I just think that because I only read a few of your posts.
|