Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Go Burter you sexy dish-washing machine! =O
I reckon Murasaki's gonna die. Though his RPs are good quality, he hasn't RPed as much as the other two, and it's a 2v1 situation. Add to the fact that he's got a major injury.
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Okay, I'll start writing now.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
I just rinsed the dishes and put them away. My wife did the washing
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
Dude, Krillin, I tried to do one of your clincher things, and I liked it.
Link meh!
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Murasaki!
Kill them! Spill their blood!
Get 'em! Get'em! Get 'em!
So I can come kill you for robbing me of their deaths =(
I think all three will die!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
I haven't got to kill anyone yet. v.v If that doesn't change, I might hafta pull a Silver.
PS: Mario=Koola.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Awesome fight, BJ. ^_^ [/kissass] Now can I have my title back?
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
I wasn't expecting that Battle Charger, it really tipped the balance. Poor Bulma/Murasaki/Olibu =(
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
If you want your character to do something in a fight, tell me before the fight is revealed. I mean, come on, I can't check my PMs while I'm writing.
Anyway, that was a real hard decision. I think it worked out right, though. Olibu's character will, in the long run, benefit from losing Bulma because he's going to be upset.
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
LIGHT HOUSE!!!!!!!
MUST GO!!!!!!!
SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!
STEAL BATLE CHARGER!!!!!!!
Obilu you better run!
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Bujin = Not Tired anymore
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
LIGHT HOUSE!!!!!!!
MUST GO!!!!!!!
SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!
STEAL BATLE CHARGER!!!!!!!
Obilu you better run!
xD Such a work up for a battle charger.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
He's got a deck of cards. A battle charger would definitely help.
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
I find the medical kit more appealing. Of course, one can't overlook the drawing power of a hat either.
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Hellfighter 17
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
LIGHT HOUSE!!!!!!!
MUST GO!!!!!!!
SLAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!
STEAL BATLE CHARGER!!!!!!!
Obilu you better run!
xD Such a work up for a battle charger.
It's obviously not made with enRAGEd androids in mind
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
True. Hat=awesome. Why, with a hat I could... um... keep the sun out of my eyes?
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Olibu
Come one, come all. I'm itchin for a fight... That one just got me cravin one. :|
Whoop ass for me will ya!
Edit: Don't blame yourself for what happened. I enjoyed the experience anyway.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android 17
I find the medical kit more appealing. Of course, one can't overlook the drawing power of a hat either.
Definitely.
And, SB, we're like lefties, not much made for us. Coincidentally, I'm left-handed and so is HF.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
I'm anxious to see how it turns out. ^_^