Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
about CJ
#1
Yeah, that would be fine.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#2
Be purple. That would rule with the black plates he already has.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Be purple. Seriously, be purple.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#4
Purple = Teh Secks
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#5
Keep his skin white, and his uniform purple, and the middle part of the helmet black
Reply
#6
Wait, better idea. Have him change colors like a chameleon!
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply
#7
[Image: celljr4fbpurple.gif]

Someone else can do a better job, im sure.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#8
No.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)