05-28-2006, 04:04 AM
I'm predicting a quiet day.
Well, I'm hoping for a quiet day, actually. =x
Well, I'm hoping for a quiet day, actually. =x
|
Day 1 Evening Discussion
|
|
05-28-2006, 04:04 AM
I'm predicting a quiet day.
Well, I'm hoping for a quiet day, actually. =x
05-28-2006, 04:09 AM
I'm guessing it'll be pretty quiet as well. Most will be wanting to recuperate, and hold out for later.
05-28-2006, 04:18 AM
Not Tired Anymore:
Trunks Garlic 13
05-28-2006, 04:26 AM
I hope it's quiet until Day Two, actually. Things are going too fast, in my opinion.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
05-28-2006, 04:30 AM
I don't mind the speed things are going at, but I agree about things being quiet until day 2. Getting into a fight while tired doesn't suit me, I don't think.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
05-28-2006, 04:47 AM
SHIT! Time for Retane to reign supreme.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
05-28-2006, 04:57 AM
Oh! Why the fuck are you making water places... dangerzones?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
05-28-2006, 05:01 AM
Implies we can make rafts and stuff, I guess. Maybe.
I don't know, don't take that as fact. "I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
![]() "I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
05-28-2006, 05:02 AM
Yo guys, minor type. Danger zone is H-10, not G-10
05-28-2006, 05:03 AM
Yea, when I went to update that in the FKC forum I was, like, "Wha?!"
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
05-28-2006, 05:12 AM
Damn that was bloody. That battle was insane.
![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
05-28-2006, 05:13 AM
My last post was more on the immediate aftermath. Emotional shit is going to come later, for the time being they just had to deal with the immediate shock and physical wounds.
![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
05-28-2006, 05:17 AM
Hasky, Yamu, Android 18, Bra, Bardock, Gohan, Raditzu, and Selipa vs Android 16, Super Buu, Violet, Puar, Jackie Chun, Android 17, and Kid Buu
05-28-2006, 05:43 AM
Oh my god. I thought I was about to explode when I saw the heading for that fight. I was scurred. I was very scurred.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
05-28-2006, 07:56 AM
It's funny how someone can say something so small that it just sucks the energy from you and makes you want to not rp anymore...
I'm actually surprised that we didn't end up getting jumped, having all powered up and killed a member and all, I figured we'd be high up on the hit lists...man, I love being wrong.
05-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Well, Im dead....again. Something which I expected. But when we were ordered to fight I thought we were going to...you know....RP a fight? Oh well, can`t always be lucky I guess. My activity will be dwindling during the next few days anyway.
05-28-2006, 10:16 AM
Well, I don't control the speed. You guys do.
=)
05-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Or...we don't, and the weaker ones will just slowly be picked off one by one.
XD
~Semper Fidelis~
05-28-2006, 10:42 AM
RIP, Goh. Way to go out with a bang, though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_ |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|