Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Well, hello.
#1
[Image: icon16.gif]
Reply
#2
Welcome to the cult, bro. Once you join, you can never leave. *evil laugh*
Reply
#3
I'm glad to see someone who's as thorough as I am Tongue Welcome to Chubbs. Your soul is now the legal property of Jeroen den Haan.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#4
Yep. And he'll probably copyright everything you post too. Sucks to be you! Tongue
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Tapkar
Hmm indeed so. You shall definetly enjoy your stay here. Maybe we can talk about sparring later with some tea and biscuts? Indeed. Well Jolly G'day my good man

Red letters=hard to read.
Reply
#6
Good. Be scared. Just realise there's no escape. Bwahahaha!
Reply
#7
Welcome, you will have a good stay here...

As long as you obey me =P

I'm kidding.

But seriously, obey me.
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Super Buu
I'm glad to see someone who's as thorough as I am Tongue Welcome to Chubbs. Your soul is now the legal property of Jeroen den Haan.

You'll probably find it somewhere on eBay in a few weeks. I almost bought mine back, but alas, out-bid. *Tear*
Reply
#9
Don't worry, Jeice! Only 99.99% of us are mentalily insane (WoodyWoodpecker laugh). Oh, you want to know what happened to the .01%, we killed them. 8o...8)...Big Grin
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#10
I'm on morphine, so just ingnore most of what I say.

Kidding. I've tried to leave about 5 different times and have failed in staying away.

But, anyways, Welcome
Reply
#11
I'm known as the Metal Douche, glad to meet you. Dont bother shaking my hand; you may become a metal douche as well.

[Lucky entrance, n00b. I'm the bitch around here, so dont even try.]

Big Grin
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#12
Yeah, no one will be as stupid as Kirano, so you're safe.

Oh, and I'm like, Android 18.

I don't know what to say...Oh, well, if you need a cheeseburger just gimme a call, McDonalds owns half my soul.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#13
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Oh, well, if you need a cheeseburger just gimme a call, McDonalds owns half my soul.


Devote all your soul to CHUBBS!

Screw Cheeseburgers! CHUBBS! CHUBBS!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#14
You're just angry 'cause your prescious cows are delicious.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
You're just angry 'cause your prescious cows are delicious.



=o

Cows need to be saved! The save cows program, is starting now. We're gonna have offices in Pitt., LA, Florida, Texas, Idaho, and Nevada, all across the country you can save cows for 7 CENTS A DAY!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#16
McDonalds pays me $600.00 every 2 weeks, all you guys give me is a headache, I'll stick with splitting my soul in half.

*pets her plane tickets*
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Kirano
Quote:Originally posted by Android 16
You're just angry 'cause your prescious cows are delicious.



=o

Cows need to be saved! The save cows program, is starting now. We're gonna have offices in Pitt., LA, Florida, Texas, Idaho, and Nevada, all across the country you can save cows for 7 CENTS A DAY!

When I can pay a dollar more and make a meal of 'em? Psh, no contest. Eighteen, hook me up with a Double Quarter Pounder >.>
Reply
#18
I had a quarter pounder the other day, it tasted similar to a grill cheese for some reason. It was tasty.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#19
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I had a quarter pounder the other day, it tasted similar to a grill cheese for some reason. It was tasty.


STOP EATING COWS!

LET GO.............of the illegal Quarter Pounder!
[Image: hellfightersigcopy.png]
Reply
#20
Quote:Originally posted by Blue
Welcome to the cult, bro. Once you join, you can never leave. *evil laugh*

He's right I'm afraid.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)