Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Says who? I don't ever remember us saying that was nessecary, and more-over, it's not on the website. Maybe you should look before you post.
Or better yet, DON'T POST IN HERE SINCE YOU ARN'T STAFF!
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Says who? I don't ever remember us saying that was nessecary, and more-over, it's not on the website. Maybe you should look before you post.
No offense, but...
http://cdbzrpg.dracondev.com/forum/threa...=4190&sid=
2) You must provide a description of the attack, even if it is a DBZ standard, such as the kamehameha or the big bang attack.
It's stickied... I think you perhaps owe Ginyu an apology
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
You can't switch moves. =/
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Yea, it looks fine. Every fifty intelligence you may select a new move.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)