Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Goku Jr.
Or that, but you wouldn't want to enter a battle tired and injured would you? Not you, just using an example.
Them's the breaks, Junior. Idealism counts for nadda.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Not for the people doing the pickin'.
Not everyone is exhausted right now.
This is all about seeing and seizing opportunity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock
Not for the people doing the pickin'.
Not everyone is exhausted right now.
This is all about seeing and seizing opportunity.
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
I'm quite enjoying this speed. Always something happening, action and death at every morning I wake up... I think we should keep it up. It'd be better than it stretching longer than the intended week.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Sorry if I'm too mushy ^_^ it's been a long time, and damn no one can blame me!
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
You kidding? That was hilarious and you know it. >=o
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
Am I the only one that actually wants to be in a fight each day?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Probably. I mean, the chance of dying is 'neato' and 'outta sight', but I kinda like this whole 'breathing' thing.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 74
Threads: 160
Joined: Apr 2006
=(
=)
=\
Who hasnt been a fight yet?
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Pssh! We came here to fight, and fight we shall!
Although, at this point, most of the people I could kill are already dead
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Don't sell yourself short, SB.
Posts: 154
Threads: 759
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 36
Threads: 130
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
Who hasnt been a fight yet?
~Semper Fidelis~
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I foresee blood!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
*wakes up*
Wanker.
*goes to bed*
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 60
Threads: 575
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
*wakes up*
Wanker.
*goes to bed*
I IMed you.
You didn't respond.
I'm sad. =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 61
Threads: 398
Joined: Oct 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Android 13
hopefully not mind...there are still at least 5 that I would like to single handedly kill.
;D
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Ugh... just hope I don't get slaughtered in this. -_-;
Posts: 15
Threads: 60
Joined: Mar 2006
Probably. I just wish I'd gotten online earlier and was able to put up a post or two. -_-