Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ideas for Sig Tourny III
#1
This is not the sign-up thread for the third sig tournament.

I'm taking ideas for themes to use in the third sig tournament. Don't ask for your character to be a subject, because if you do, I will purposelly not use that character.
Reply
#2
Things like that are pefect. Just one word to base a sig off
Reply
#3
Sorrow.

Silence.

Egotistical.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#4
Death.

Life.

Love.

Foiled.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Love.

Link me to that pic you like in your sigs.
Reply
#6
Bored.

Troublesome.

Happy.

Tch.

Entertainment.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#7
Quote:Originally posted by Burter Jr
Quote:Originally posted by Janemba
Love.

Link me to that pic you like in your sigs.

o.O why? IM me telling me, makes things simpler then filling this thing up.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#8
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/n...anEdit.jpg

o.O

There..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#9
Realization.

Comradery.

Troubled.

Dying.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#10
Stupidity, greed, and disbelief.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#11
Comedy, and Hate.
[Image: picture.php?albumid=26&pictureid=181]
Quote:Vad's Whimsical Whimsicalisms: Men.  Good stuff there.
[Image: Viper-Mini-Sig-Piper.png]
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Reply
#12
Pride, courage, power, or determination.
"Maria..."
[Image: Sullivanbarscopy.jpg]
"...my star...'"
Quote:frickinegg 4:46 pm
To me, the thread is less about criticizing/defending Avatar and more about wondering how stoned Jack was when he saw the movie/made the thread.
Reply
#13
XTREME

...

someone had to say it.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr
change, growth..... lets see XTREME, loss, and thats all i could come up with. hope these are what you are looking for.

Some one did Rad..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#15
Well, they didn't do it as XTREME as I did.

>.>
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#16
Spiritual

Earth (What I mean is the basic beauty of the planet, etc...)
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#17
I'm guessing that I'm too late?

Anyways:

Evil
Angelic
Dementia praecox (Schizophrenia)
Reply
#18
Deux et machina ('God in a box').
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)