Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bojack needs a sig.
#1
I would attempt a sig dude, but I have next to zero will to open PS my self, other wise I'd be crackign sig's out for my self.

So for me, it's not becuase of you, it's just lack of the want.

Other's.. Their jsut jackasses.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Whoa Bojack calm down. If you want a sig asap just IM me, I hardly ever look in this forum.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#3
Sorry for bumping a thread but it needed to be done. *Dramatic music beings to play in the background as thunder roars throughout the stage*


Edit: I?m not all that pleased with the signature, so I?ll maybe give it another go.
[Image: Bojacksig.gif]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)