Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
I would attempt a sig dude, but I have next to zero will to open PS my self, other wise I'd be crackign sig's out for my self.
So for me, it's not becuase of you, it's just lack of the want.
Other's.. Their jsut jackasses.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Whoa Bojack calm down. If you want a sig asap just IM me, I hardly ever look in this forum.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Sorry for bumping a thread but it needed to be done. *Dramatic music beings to play in the background as thunder roars throughout the stage*
Edit: I?m not all that pleased with the signature, so I?ll maybe give it another go.