Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New sig
#1
Ok, yes, I understand that it is rather tall, but it still meets the requirements =P.

[Image: JuuIce1.jpg]

Please be kind, I was doing this out of boredom, my net was down all night.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#2
Eh, the picture placement threw me off a bit. It's good aside from that.
Reply
#3
I wanted her bum in the picture x3. It's a different approach from the norm.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#4
I realized your logic, just don't like the placement. Personal opinion, is that throws it off.
Reply
#5
Yes, yes I do. I'm gonna try and see if I can find a way to downsize it and like it too.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#6
*Double post*

How's this:

[Image: JuuIce.jpg]
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#7
110% betterz

but i still dont' care for her ears going off the sig. distracting if yaa ask me.
Reply
#8
Off as in onto the boarder?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#9
esxactly.
Reply
#10
How's that? Or did you mean try to have all theears IN the sig?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#11
the way it is now is what i was talkin bout
Reply
#12
[Image: JuuIce2.jpg]

What do you think of this one?
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#13
i lkiked the other image better.

less like pr0n.
Reply
#14
xD. This one kinda goes with my post though, which is why I made the pic.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#15
Hot on both accounts.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#16
Jesus... Your hot is getting sigger 8o *Tries not to look*
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply
#17
I like the newest version 500X better.

EDIT: It is honestly a really good looking, and I did feel that the other one just didn't fit together well. It did have this kinda "kiddie hentai" look to it, but basically it was just a bad choice of image for the overall intent of the banner. This image, however, fits that scheme perfectly.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply
#18
Thank you.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)